Size: H1880 xW1135 x D615mm
Double door fire resistant cabinet with 3 shelves and 1 tray
Features & Benefits:
- Tested and approved according to EN 14470-1 (04/2004) and EN 1363-1 (06/2000).
- Normalized labelling according to ISO 3864, 92/58/CEE Directive and EN 14470-1 (04/2004).
- Fire resistance during 90 minutes (approved Type 90) in accordance with ISO 834 fire heating curve.
- Tested and approved by an independent European laboratory.
- Double wall construction :
- – Outer housing made sheet of steel (12/10th) with quality Epoxy coating RAL 9010.
- – Inner body made of H.P.L. coated sheet (high pressure laminated).
- Thermal insulation panel between the walls avoiding thermal bridges.
- Removable base trough at the bottom
- Marking as per EN 14470-1.
- Earthing link.
- In case of fire, a thermo-fuse automatically seals off the ventilation system.
- Thermo-expanding seals of the doors allow keeping the internal body fireproof.
- Separately locking doors with cylinders locks.
- Self-closing doors with possibility to keep the doors open. If the temperature rises to 50°C, a fuse link closes the doors automatically.