This electro Static Discharge (ESD) protective mat is designed to drain static electricity from workers to safeguard against static shocks and protect equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- Diamond Plate Pattern – provides traction while allowing easy twist turns.
- Ergonomic benefit derived from a 14,3 mm thick worker platform.
- ESD Static Dissipative
- Mat is furnished with a 051 Floor Mat Grounding Cord with 10 mm female socket
- Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181.
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Featured with RedStop™ slip resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting.
- Beveled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping
- Uni-Fusion™ technology, engineered to resist in the harshest work environments.
- Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone and free of heavy metals.
- Fire classification Cfl-s1, according to DIN EN13501-1.
- Meets IEC61340-4-1 (category DIF), measured resistance Rg 106 – 109 Ω, Rp 106 – 109 Ω. Electrostatic charge (walking test), meets ISO6356 and EN1815.